The process of service and design concept are corporated together into mutual objective as the followings:
- STUDY OF THE OWNER’S OBJECTIVE
This is the first study for clearly understanding of the owner’s objective, for example: Business, Residence, Memorial purpose etc. This objective is the target of the project’s success.
- STUDY OF THE PROJECT’S TARGET & REQUIREMENT
This study of Target & Requirement is corporated together with the owner’s objective into the project’s program requirement, for example: The 5 star-resort hotel with combination of mid-rise buildings and villas, 300 guest rooms, for customers: Thai 20%, European 50%, Asian & Middle Easterner 30%, for leisure at Andaman Sea, development budget of 2 billion bahts etc.
- STUDY THE PROJECT’S SITE
This is a physical condition study for advantage & disadvantage, context, involved law & regulation, also the selling point of the project.
- STUDY THE CUSTOMER’S (USER’S) REQUIREMENT & INVOLVED MARKETING
This study is essential to the project’s success which is required to study marketing trend both the present and future along the life of the project.
- THE PROCESS OF CREATING DESIGN CONCEPT
This is the result incorporating of the analysis and the catalysis of three main factors:
1. The all of aforementioned study is incorporated together to be the main objective with hierarchy in order to target for design process.
2. Law & Regulation and Construction process including all necessary technique are both restricted criteria and challenging for creating an architecture with the most benefit and excellence and still being legal & sensible construction.
3. Innovation and Good Architecture is a new creation or a new design process suitable to the World’s progress while producing the final result to be a good architecture (detailed as follows).